Family Resource and Referral Center
Site Map Volunteer
Funded Programs
Return to Main Menu
About Us
Contact Us
Programs & Services
Documents & Forms
Public Relations
Affiliated Agencies
Training & Workshops
ABC Awards
Events Calendar
We Care About Children and Families

Funded Programs For Subsidized Child Care

There are two basic ways a parent can become enlisted with Subsidized Child Care programs. The first way is through the San Joaquin County Human Services Agency (HSA). Through HSA, a parent who receives Temporary Aid for Needy Families (TANF), if eligible, may obtain a child care authorization from the CalWORKS Program directing them to FRRC for child care services. These programs are coordinated by the Subsidized Child Care Department. Parents may select a provider of their choice.


The second way is through the variety of subsidized child care programs that are managed by FRRC for San Joaquin County parents who are income eligible, working, seeking employment, training, or are in need of specific services. Parents may select a provider of their choice.

Contact Us | About FRRC | Board of Directors | Affiliated Agencies | Employment | Give Us Feedback